Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A FAN'S COMMENTS

We here at Airship 27 Productions love receiving letters from our readers.  Here is one from fan Sarah Shepherdson regarding our latest release; ROBIN HOOD - Freedom's Outlaw by I.A. Watson and her enjoyment of our other classic heroes.




"Quick note to say how much I'm enjoying Airship 27's output these days. Big fan of lots of classic characters, especially Sherlock Holmes, Robin Hood, Sinbad. Excited to see there are writers and editors out there who "get" what makes them great.

Very happy with my latest books for you, esp. the Robin Hood one. I loved the payoff on that, worth the wait. Tell I.A. Watson he's really understood what makes those characters tick. A definite winner.

Also tell Rob the artist that he knocked this one out of the park ;-) I really like his period work, like on this one and Sherlock Holmes. He really catches moods.

Keep up the good work. I always check your Flight Log to see whats coming up and I buy what I can afford. Jazzed about the Houdini you mentioned on your blog."

Sarah

Thank you so much, Sarah, and I'm sure you will be happy to learn our next release, coming in just a few more weeks is SINBAD - The Voyages Vol II.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment